15 Chinese New Year Cookies for 2015

Chinese New Year (aka the season for eating and baking!!!) is approaching soon, so here are 15 of my very favourite cookie recipes in 2015 for Chinese New Year from some of my favourite Asian bloggers :)

Stay tuned for my 15 favourite Chinese New Year Cakes, coming soon!  


1. Peanut Cookies from Kitchen Chaos

2. Easy Makmur Cookies from Table for 2..... or more

3. Matcha Sablés from Vintage Trinkets 

4. Best Pineapple Tarts from Bake For Happy Kids 

5. Samperit (Custard Cookies) from Baking Diary 

6. Melt In The Mouth German Cookies from I Love. I Cook. I Bake. 

7. Almond Flakes Crisp from Nasi Lemak Lover 

8. Hazelnut Cookies from Ancoo Journal 

9. Crispy Cashew Nut Cookies from Cooking Crave 

10. Daisy Cookies from My Kitchen Snippets 

11. Cornflake Cookies from food4tots

12. Walnut Cookies from Rasa Malaysia 

13. Dragon Cookies from Nasi Lemak Lover 

14. Oatmeal Crispies from Messy Witchen 

15. Fortune Cookies from Christine's Recipes 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.
    Chinese New Year Cakes

    ReplyDelete